How to measure for apparel
Take your measurements and compare them to the sizing charts below to figure out your correct size.
- SLEEVE:With elbow slightly bent, measure from the center of neck (backside), over point of shoulder, around elbow and down to the wrist.
- CHEST:Holding the tape firm and level, measure around the fullest part of the chest, just under the arms and around the shoulder blades.
- WAIST:With tape loose but level, measure at the height you prefer to wear your waistband.
- INSEAM:Using a pair of pants that fit you well, measure from the crotch to the bottom of the leg. For shorts, measure from the crotch to where the shorts will end.
- OUTSEAM:Measure from top of waistband to the bottom of the cuff.
If you’re unsure about your size, use your measurements and compare them to the charts below to determine an approximate fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read the specific sizing information that is available on the Product Page under the Sizing tab. Some product dimensions may vary slightly.