About the Job
The Team Factory, the second largest soccer uniform company in the United States, is seeking motivated and hardworking individuals to join our growing team. We currently service thousands of high schools, colleges/universities, clubs and municipalities nationwide. Shortly, our operations will expand internationally.
We are now accepting applications for individuals with strong management skills and the ability to play a critical role in the growth of our customer base.
Processing and Fulfillment Associates will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and product knowledge required to be successful in this dynamic service industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a high energy environment.
Qualifications & Experience:
Our Processing and Fulfillment Associates come from various backgrounds and all have the following qualifications and abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills a must
- Strong time management skills
- Good analytical skills, including an ability to analyze the needs of customers and how to best respond to those needs.
- Positive mental attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to create and evaluate reports in a variety of formats
- Basic Excel and Word skills
- Ability to adapt in offering in dealing with different product lines
Perks and Benefits:
- Great advancement opportunities
- Guaranteed base pay plus commission
- Fantastic networking opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- Independence and freedom to set your own work
Positions are limited! Apply Now!
Candidates with the following interests should apply: sales, inside sales, sales management, sales manager, account sales, strategic sales, field sales, promotional sales, entry level sales, sales training, account manager, sales closing, sales commission, marketing, marketing communications, marketing management, entry level marketing, marketing training, product marketing, direct marketing, promotional marketing, marketing campaigns.
Send your resume to email@example.com
12066 Starcrest Dr., Ste. 210 • San Antonio, Texas 78247